ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON FOR THE SUMMER OF 2016
Cancellation Policy - The initial deposit ($50.00) is not refunded in any instance. If cancellation is made up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the session, a full refund, less the deposit, will be issued. For cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the start of a session a request for refund may be submitted in writing to the Board of Directors for consideration at their September meeting. In case of injury or illness, a full refund, less the deposit, will be issued with a documented medical excuse. Once a camper arrives at camp, no refund will be issued. All refunds will be issued by check.
TO ENROLL ON-LINE: Just follow the steps below and have your credit card ready to make your initial payment. Notice that the procedure is different depending on whether your child is a new camper or is returning to camp. Your reservation is NOT guaranteed without an initial payment of $50.00/week per child.
New Campers Online Registration
- To set up a new account, click on the link below.
- From there, you will see instructions on how to complete registration.
Click Here to Create a New Account
Returning Campers Online Registration
- You already have an account set-up.
- To enroll, you must access your account.
- To access your account, you must type in your email address & password
- Your password follows the code below (you can change this later):
Click HERE to Access Your Existing Account
IMPORTANT: If your Email and/or Password do NOT work, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER/NEW ACCOUNT! Click on the following link and a new password will be emailed to you: NEW PASSWORD!